Sunday, June 7, 2015

Blog reflection 1 for class

As I have gotten caught up with class stuff, I have finally used my RSS Reader.  For class there was an initial 10 that we were to automatically add.  I noticed that I in fact had half of them already chosen.  Too Good!  I have tried to choose diversely with liberal and conservative leaning news feeds included.  I can say that once it is fine tuned I will like it.  I have no fear of editing my list over time.  I think that my feeds are too political.  I don't think that I have learned a lot.  I did recognize the term teacherpreneurship.  I also felt that I had decent background knowledge on topics that were in my feed i.e. etextbooks and sex ed.  As far as the etextbooks, I know that this is a spreading trend.  I will keep up with it because it will be coming to my classroom at some point in time.  I didn't comment because it appears that what I have in my feed are more articles by news outlets.  Using a RSS Reader is not my normal routine.  I use my bookmark function for the sites that I want to check frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment