Sunday, June 5, 2016

ED 408 Blog Reflection 1:  RSS Reader

I am not really a fan.  I have looked over it.  I don't like the fact that I have had to scroll down to the education posts having to go past the news about the French Open, congress, etc.  I thought that I have picked the stuff to see.  I also am the type of person that searches for what I need or want to know about.  I usually have a specific subject in mind.  I do scan the news because it is news, but I don't really scan other topics.  I did, however, come across a post on classroom use of twitter.  I have been thinking about having it on my many ways to communicate with my future parents.  I don't have a twitter account by choice.  Becoming a teacher has made me sign up for everything under the sun--it feels like.  The article was posted from Primary Preoccupation (Kathy Cassidy).  It talked about the great things accessible for the classroom.  That is the sort of thing I had in mind, but, there was no "how to".  I will go search The Kim Komando Show for the "how to".  Which reminds me, I think I should put her on my list on Feedly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment